Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I brought my camera

And as you know, that means it's picture time.Every time I go to the eye doctor, I try on a lot of frames.Last year, someone asked me if I had decided on a pair of frames yet, which led to this awkward moment where I explained that I was just playing dress up.If we're already posting pictures, why not put some other things up? For instance,the excitingly patterned Easter bonnet that I decorated. On a completely unrelated note, there was a small child at the eye doctor's office who was singing Lady GaGa. It made my day.And a public service announcement.

2 Fab Fans:

Bianka Rose said...

Firstly, the first pair of glasses are the best.
Secondly, awesome story about "playing dress-up."
Thirdly, it's weird seeing John and Hank together.
Fourthly, it's official: Hank has good glasses. He should be on The List.

Samantha said...

I think the sides of the first pair are weird.
Yeah, most of my stories are awesome.
They only can be seen together when the stars all align. I once saw them together in person. It was amazing.
They both have good glasses. They pwn the list.