Tuesday, November 6, 2007

5,643

“there’s no need to be so judgemental of my beliefs. I’m not telling you what to believe, am I?-Kira, Fifty Stories to Tell at my Funeral
I finally broke 5,000. It's pretty depressing to realize that you have HALF of the desired wordcount. Ouch. I'm going to bed now.
Last night was addicted to movies not drugs, which would have been a lot more fun if any of my friends had gone, but it was still pretty cool. I saw Dan in real life, Lars and the real girl < WEIRD, Martian Child, and Bee movie < Stupid. Went to the jiffy factory today, which was pretty cool. I was really surprised that I was one of the only people who knew what a sifter was. Duh, it's a sifter thingy, ya know, for flour? Maybe things are old fashioned in my house...Hmm...Pondering that.

0 Fab Fans: