Monday, November 26, 2007

My Life in Pictures...How Exciting

The real life notebook, in case y'all were wondering.



Methinks that these cranberries later became whole cranberry sauce. Because thanksgiving is just not compleate without three different kinds of cranberry sauce.
Cranberries cooking. While taking this picture, my lens got all fogged up.
Making strained cranberries. No, that's not blood.
Oh look! Someone's peeling an apple! That must be for apple crisp!
Of course it's for apple crisp! That's the stuff that goes into apple crisp, after all.
Squash. No idea what this turned into, but I probably didn't eat it.
PIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! There's some macaroni and cheese in there too.
Sustinence for kitchen workers.
Looks like someone took their anger out on a turkey butt.
On Saturday, one of my most favorite places in the world reopened after having been partially closed for rennovations for six years. Glittery.
Art Deco chairs and table from a funny view. Cool.
Modern sculpture. What else? The description had something to do with urban America and nice colours. This was latex poured on the floor. So cool. Latex.

Andy Warhol self poratrit. <3 id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5137735530404352290" style="DISPLAY: block; MARGIN: 0px auto 10px; CURSOR: hand; TEXT-ALIGN: center" alt="" src="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_BA_V9oe8cNA/R0znPnenkSI/AAAAAAAAAHs/RJ5r1W4aOpQ/s320/DSC03061.JPG" border="0">

Giggle. In real life, this one's right side up too. It's an ice cream bar. Giggle. Stack.

I have a zillion more pictures, but I know some people have lives.
Current word count: 30,205. No wonder it's been a while since I posted.

1 Fab Fans:

Tree said...

I love the DIA as well. I can not wait to go. Have a grea day, thanks for sharing the photos.