Saturday, November 17, 2007

10,219!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, a certain someone has finally broken 10,000! Yay for meeeee! ***Insert Happy Dance (tm) here***
Emily got her key out, unlocked the door, and let the two of them in her house.-Fifty Stories to Tell at my Funeral
If you were at the tournament today, chances are you could mentally connect that sentence with something dirty, but I'd prefer if you abstain from mentioning.
Speaking of the tournament, I made it into the super session! I ranked 17th! Out of like 40 people! I don't think that's too bad for my first real match. My bill was destroyed, but that was to be expected. I probably would have ranked higher in the super session if I had actually given a speech instead of just asking questions, but I had very little research on the bills at hand, so I didn't really feel confident speaking about it. Oh well, I still think I did a good job.

1 Fab Fans:

Tree said...

Congratz girl. I am proud of you. Keep on typing. I will see you around the big house.