Monday, March 28, 2011

You just got poemd

Get it?  It's like pwnd.  Except poetry.
This is another one of those things that I find to be hilarious and no one else thinks is vaguely funny.
I'm pretty sure I like this about myself, because it's good to think that things are funny.
So that's you know, good.

I've written my poem for AP Lit.  It's a really nice poem.  I don't want to post the whole thing here.  I want to post one stanza, but if I post one stanza, people will connect that one stanza to the poem on the wall of the classroom.  I need to write more.  I need to post a Fiction Friday every day of the week and I need to make that comic a reality (because it would be the same kind of funny that I am (not funny at all)(I'm pretty sure that the use of nested parenthesis when words are present is illegal))  Maybe this summer.  I'm going to be lacking internets this summer, so...maybe.
In other news, I've decided on the topic of my NaNoWriMo this year.  Be jealous.  Be comforted by the fact that I've decided remarkably late this time around.  I usually determine this sort of thing in the third week of November, the year before I will write it.  I love the feeling of having a novel running around in my brain, keeping me from concentrating on anything at all.
In other news, I need to find a writing contest or fiction magazine or something to submit this one story to.  Because I love it and think it's good and it's basically my wordbaby.
Also, FRANCE.  I'm excited when my mind wanders on over to the thought, but the rest of the time, I'm totally clueless.  Huh.

2 Fab Fans:

Bianka Rose said...

For the record, I love poemd....and I got weird looks from people in the library when I laughed out loud.

Samantha said...

I think it's so awesome that we have the same sense of humour.