Monday, March 21, 2011

On Writing

I need to write something.  This is obvious, you say.  It's almost Script Frenzy, which you're doing this year, which doesn't garner nearly as much excitement as NaNoWriMo does, but still seems interesting.  And that novel.
Remember that one?  The one that I thought wasn't horrible?  The one that I thought might have a chance?  Something needs to happen with that thing, that beast that's sitting on my chest, making it hard to breathe.  I need to type it.  And edit it.  And get it out of my freeking head.
Also, today I need to swim, work on local scholarship stuff, and write the freeking thing.
Also, film school.  And I need an art something to work on, so that I have direction.
Life?  Structure. Nap.

1 Fab Fans:

Tree said...

you are busy . . . as for an art idea . . . i give you balloons . . . ok enough of that for art . . . have a great day . . .