Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Today's Teriffic Tuesdayness

It will be, anyway. I just had a dream about the first day of school. It' wasn't particularly pretty, but I did have an hour off for an independent study about Japan's culture. I've never been particularly interested in Japan's culture, but...whatever. I was jumping up and down when I found out that I had an independent study about it.
Maybe this is my subconscious telling me that I like Japan's culture?
Today I'm going to finish painting the sticks (both sets) and then take a shower. After that I'm going to set up my still life, then go to the doctor, then get home and draw my still life( for a while. I don't want to finish it yet) , then decoupage my box (most likely with furniture pictures) and figure out what on earth I'm going to put inside of it. A pencil, painted white, maybe? A leaf of some sort, painted white? Guys, I need small objects that can be painted white! In the comments!

3 Fab Fans:

Ben said...

Hardware- Screws, washers, nails, springs?
A guitar pick... for shape.
Something with good texture, I don't know!
Thanks for coming on Sunday! We should hang out and play Scrabble before we go to school. I have no way to contact you since your Facebook is gone... but I might call you.

Samantha said...

I'm thinking the top of a teapot, this little dish, and a pen. Argh.
Go ahead and call me...right now would be fine.

Bianka Rose said...

I like all of your suggestions, Samantha, and the guitar pick as well.
Just my two cents...