Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Inspired inability

I don't know how good I am. At anything.
I don't think I'm very good at charcoal. When I touch it, I'm paralysed, I can't figure out what to do, proportions get even more out of whack.
I might be okay at drawing. I'm not really sure.
I'm thinking of illustration. Is that weird? Maybe I just harbor too much of a desire to be Brett Helquist. This goes along with my desire to be Door Sixteen.
Things would just be better if I wasn't myself. I've always been puzzled when people say "be yourself" because I, personally, have never been offered the option to be someone else. If given the option, I might very well take it, as long as it was someone awesome.
And the other thing that I needed to tell you...Evanna Lynch ships Luna/Dumbledore. Giggle..giggle giggle...that's so...weird...
Okay, one of my friends wants to see what I've been working on, so...here goes. this is, hopefully, going to be good enough for my portfolio.
This is my still life. It's a shell...and a bucket.This is my figure piece. I did it tonight. It needs to get darker.

0 Fab Fans: