Friday, January 22, 2010

You

You know who I am, because everything is out there, out there for you to read. Every little thing, everything I worry about, everything I want. Everything I dream of, you know it all.
On the flip side, I know nothing about you. That worries me, a little bit.

I don't want any of this. I don't want all this crap, I don't want my life to be complicated by everything that they're trying to bring in. I just want it, and I'm scared I'm scared that I will never get closer to it, and just be stuck here when everyone else keeps on going and going.

You and I need to talk for hours and hours. We used to do that, we used to be able to talk about everything. When was the last time that happened? It was a long time ago, it was probably in middle school. I don't want to lose you, but I feel like it's already been done.

2 Fab Fans:

Bianka Rose said...

Oh, Samantha, silly goose! I'm right here. :P

Samantha said...

Of course you're right there!