Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Balloooon.

I've been having one of those weeks where everything is a shade of grey. It's post-NaNo, post-break, pre-snow. Then...something awesome made my day.That rhymes.I am very sure that these are the best balloons in the world.I uploaded a third of the pictures from this to flickr, then flickr cut me off. When you use the timer, you end up with a lot of pictures. Funny, that is.The other hilarious thing today? My APUSH teacher has a tattoo of a polar bear on his neck. Because that is a badass tattoo. Yes, it was temporary, but I think it makes his chinbeard work so much better.
And because I like random bits of Euro, Machevelli reference of the day. Yeah, the fic is craptastic, but I laughed at it. Are you someone from Euro, Dea de Verum?

8 Fab Fans:

Tree said...

Awesome . . . I like the photos . . .

Aaron said...

You look like a futuristic news anchor in the last picture.

Samantha said...

News anchors have balloons in the future?

Andrea said...

Why do you have balloons?

Samantha said...

They were a gift for winning NaNo.

Bianka Rose said...

Love the balloons.
I'M FROM AP EURO!!
A POLAR BEAR????
Crazy sauce.
Loved the Machiavelli reference. Those always make the day 26 times better.

Samantha said...

THERE REALLY SHOULD BE A COUNTRY OF AP EURO.
Now that I think of it, it's a very strange concept. Never mind. How did you turn into a polar bear?

Aeromax said...

those balloons look like something I wouldn't regret spending thirty dollars on