Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanks

I'm thankful.
I'm thankful for my family, even though they can be irritating.
I'm thankful for the fact that I don't have to worry about the things that a lot of people have to worry about.
I'm thankful for the chance to get an education.
I'm thankful for my books and the places they can take me.
I'm thankful for my friends.
I'm thankful for my readers.
I'm thankful for my blog.
I'm thankful for QuizBowl.
I'm thankful for the art program at my school.
I'm thankful for my health.
I'm thankful for Debate, even if it hilights my hatred of research.
I'm thankful for my writing, because it makes it feel that, for just a moment, everything might be alright.
I'm thankful for the fact that my life allows me to spend all day sitting around, writing.
I'm thankful for the fact that I just won NaNoWriMo.

5 Fab Fans:

Samantha said...

Let the record show that 10:59 was the actual time that I did finish.

Aaron said...

Kickass. What happened at the end?

Aeromax said...

Congratulations! I eagerly await the first printing.

As for myself, I am thankful that today, after all that happened, I could at least find one thing worth reading. Thank you for that.

Samantha said...

Aaron-Everything that was supposed to happen at the end happened, but it wasn't nearly as emotional as it was in my mind. If I edit it, it will need some serious rewriting.
Jake-I'm very glad that my blog is worth reading. If the thing is ever published, you'll be one of the first to know.

Bianka Rose said...

That's soooooo exciting about your NaNoWriMo. Congrats!