Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I hate this.

APUSH is killing me right now, and it really shouldn't be, but I really do focus too much on the big picture. Little pictures are important too, but not too little, those are like writing and don't involve hand movement. Scratch that. They involve hand movement, but drawing should involve movement at the shoulder.
French is getting harder. Harder. Hah. That really wasn't funny.
I'm making bread. I like bread a lot. That explains a lot of things, including, but not limited to, the size of my ass.
I'm in love with my new novel. It's pretty close to Dean, and Dean is the perfect guy. I will hate it more than anything else at some point in the next six months. Things like this make me wonder if I have a problem. I hate that I can't keep liking anything. I want to like a novel. I want to be dedicated to the stupid thing.
Or keep liking anyone, for that matter. The last time I had any kind of real relationship was the summer before freshman year. Tragic, that is. I saw both of the guys I was in a relationship with in middle school in less than a minute today.
We're not talking enough in French, but we're talking more than we did in French II. We're talking less than we did in French I. All we ever did in French I was talk. That's why I was good at it. I'm terrible at grammar.
Physics is possibly my easiest class right now. But it's not easy. It's really hard. That wasn't funny either. I think it's very strange that I'm thinking of science as being possibly my easiest class. I'm not a science person. If I had been blogging in eighth grade, I would link to some things right now. I can't memorize anything. I know three phone numbers. I know my address. In terms of numbers, that is it.
I kind of wonder if I should ditch the art school thing altogether and go to some college around here and get a degree in history and then realize that I have no employment opportunities. What do you do with a degree in history? Do you teach? I could never teach history. Ever. I have no patience
I should have gotten my last essay back before I have to write the next one. I hate that a lot.

Clearly, someone needs to get out more.
Are you doing anything in the evenings this week?

9 Fab Fans:

Bianka Rose said...

The DIA is hosting a fashion art photography exhibit from the early twentieth century to present. Sound interesting?

Aaron said...

Memorization is useless, you can always look things up.

Samantha said...

Dylan wanted to go to the fashion photography exhibit at the DIA too. We...could all go together.

Bianka Rose said...

Who is Dylan?

AssassinsCall said...

"Memorization is useless, you can always look things up."
-says the guy in Quiz Bowl XD

Anyways, if it wasn't for AP Euro I would be screwed over in AP U.S.
Or maybe it's vice versa

Samantha said...

I almost wonder if I would have been better off to take APUSH first, since the teacher does more in terms of teaching you how to write an essay and such, but then, I might not have taken AP Euro.
Emaline, Dylan is my friend. He's in my french class, and he led to an amazingly awkward moment when we said one of the lines from this page
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1174732/quotes
and someone heard it completely out of context.

AssassinsCall said...

The Franch's method of teaching how to write an essay is understandable and smart, but it's frustrating as hell.
It's like everything Ms. Bryen taught us about essay writing went down the drain.

Bianka Rose said...

...What is the fruit line?

Samantha said...

Justin-Our APUSH teacher is basing the essay writing stuff off of the idea that we have never written an essay before. For some people, that's true and it's really helpful. For everyone who took APEuro, it's kind of annoying. Also, it would help if he was clearer about what constitutes CK and what doesn't. I got a not so awesome grade on the last essay because I had what I would consider to be 10 pieces of CK. He counted 6 of them as real CK, and he expected me to include 10.
Bianka-Of course it was the fruit line.