Monday, November 9, 2009

Dear Character,

You suck. I don't like you. I don't like how you think of Lionel. He totally likes you, and you're just being a dipshit about the whole thing. I don't like the way you sound, I don't like what you talk about. I don't like you at all. I just want to be done with you already.
I don't know if I don't like you because you're a female narrator. As Justine points out, we probably wouldn't like Harry if he was a girl. Would I like you better if you were male? Should I make you male? Would that still work?
Huh.

1 Fab Fans:

Aaron said...

Dear Henry Warren,
You're awesome. I love you. You're a badass, you saved Amy and Kielo's lives. They love you too. But ever since you collapsed from smoke inhalation while running through that forest being firebombed, you haven't done anything. From the start, you had the personality of a wood chip with a bottle of vodka, vicodin, and a shotgun; now you just have the personality of a wood chip. You will die. Very soon.