Friday, June 5, 2009

Why I am so far Behind...

I'm sitting in Euro. Justin is lecturing about the personalities of days of the week. I think he should teach history. He does plan on teaching history, so that will be pretty funny. He's just decided that Monday is male. I don't feel that monday is really male. Monday is really androgenous to me.
Anyways, I haven't gotten anything done this block. But I really feel like it was still useful, more useful than Bio was. I have a lot of crap to do this weekend. Civics crap, Bio crap, Euro crap, life crap, working. Working is pretty hilarious. I sell earth poision. 'Tis fun.
Annnnddd...
I finished reading two books last night. Because I have no life, yo. Wide Awake-Levithian, and The Cold War; A New History
Awesome wildly exciting thing I found out yesterday: I'm going to be a counselour for at least one week this summer. The dean emailed me yesterday, and I'm going to go to Pioneer Camp. It will be pimpin'. Church camp...

0 Fab Fans: