Monday, June 8, 2009

Just. Just... Nothing.

I want to do this if I grow up. I feel like it's like running away, like just pulling a Margo Roth Spegielman and just leaving and not turning back and it sounds so wonderful and free and right now, that is what I want to do. And that's why what I'm saying makes no sense, is because that kind of free is too hard to say.
And now I'm in school and then we're going to have summer and then I'm going to be a counselor and that is going to be pimpin' and I'm really excited about it. And I'm glad that I'll have something to do this summer.
Have we mentioned my extreme fear of 11th grade and how that relates to college and the future and how they want me to make concrete plans that don't involve leaving and never turning back.
I don't really want to go to college. But I'll probably end up going anyways, because that's what you do.
I'm having a sudden flashback to Accepted, when he says he doesn't want to go to college, then his mom says that you have to go to college, because that's what you have to do, that's the way that the world works.
Okay. I have this friend who says some things a lot ("Brown Kids", "Retard") and during school today, she was saying this. Then someone wanted her to stop saying brown kid, and then I said that getting her to stop saying brown kid is like getting her to stop saying retard, it's never going to happen, and then like three people attacked me for saying retard. And it bugged me, because I didn't say it like that, but whatever. It's done.
I need to get working on my euro project. I'm thinking that I haven't been working during class because class is not in the middle of the night. That's pretty much when I work best.
Eshwar says that he's the coolest kid ever. I'm not sure if I agree. He's in my personal bubble. Justin wants a mention too. Not my brother. The other one.

3 Fab Fans:

Bianka Rose said...

You don't "have" to go to college. If you really don't want to, don't. But if you would like to have somewhat of a more successful future, I'd recommend it. But it's still a few years off. Don't worry about it now. :)
And Eshwar is not the coolest person ever. I am.

Anonymous said...

If I grow up, I want the guts to do that. I don't think I have them right now.

Also I wanted to say I really like your blog and don't comment enough on it.

Samantha said...

Emaline: But there's this assumption that going to college will make you more successful. And that raises the question "What is success?" and I have no clue.
Rachel: Thanks for reading. I don't have the guts for that either but...