Thursday, April 24, 2008

I don't have a title. Tragic, really.

Hey! I'm going to give you a complete overview of what my day was like. Because you want to know.
Wake up. Get ready. Miss bus. Get ride to school. Get to school obscenely early because I got ready for bus time. Work on science homework. Chuckle when multiple people think I'm not wearing pants. Stretch forever. Have ten minutes left to dance at end of class. Rehearse all three dances, two of which I like. Change. Go to seminar. Get another sheet about my 45 cents in late fees from the library. Listen to explanation of why Mexicans are hotter than everyone else. Work on science homework. Go to geometry. Wonder why there are five people in my geometry class. Learn something about triangles. Talk about progression of math with teacher. He says that if we had superfabulousamazing rockets, I could go into outer space for three years and the kid sitting behind me would be an old man and I would be 19 by the time I got back. I tell him that I would be 17. We both realize that I'm probably the youngest one in the class. Apparently he thought I was a sophomore. Watch announcements. Girl from dance class plays crazy girl with gun. Go to lunch. Tell everyone about fabulous idea (it's Internet. IN YOUR SKIN). Eat. Notice strange emptiness of atrium. Go to science. Wonder why there are 12 people in my Earth Science class. Turn in folder for teacher to neurotically grade. Take test. Mess up badly. Turn in test. Write a little bit. Watch part of Jurassic Park Three. Go to French Two. Get laptop. Don't want to work. Slack. School's over. Go to locker. Get on bus. Go home. Listen to music. Blog.

I realize that my last post was pretty...useless. I didn't explain anything. I'll fix that. My writing is italicized.
You are the total package - suave, sexy, smart, and strong.
Umm, okay...
You have the whole world under your spell, and you can influence almost everyone you know.
Soulloon says I influence people. I doubt this.
You don't always resist your urges to crush the weak. Just remember, they don't have as much going for them as you do.
Crushing the weak? WHAT? I am the weak.


You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.
In some pursuits, yes.
You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.
Every once in a while.
You have the classic "Type A" personality.
No. No. I am not Type A. If you read the entirety of Hi!School is a Funeral for your Childhood, you would agree so much.

You are confident, self assured, and capable. You are not easily intimidated.
In some ways. Sometimes.
You master any and all skills easily. You don't have to work hard for what you want.
No. Welcome to Earth Science.
You make your life out to be exactly how you want it. And you'll knock down anyone who gets in your way!
Wha? I don't see this.

Guess what's on tonight? GREY'S ANATOMY!!!!! A new episode!!! Super bonne.
Anyways, I'm going for a walk now. I'll write tomorrow. Or maybe Saturday.


You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.
I like this. Don't know if it's true, but I like it.
You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Did I tell you about Internet IN YOUR SKIN?
You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.
I don't think so.


You are a seeker. You often find yourself restless - and you have a lot of questions about life.
Of course. Hence the blog.
You tend to travel often, to fairly random locations. You're most comfortable when you're far away from home.
Not really. I would, but I can't get there.
You are quite passionate and easily tempted. Your impulses sometimes get you into trouble.
Not yet they haven't


You are truly an original person. You have amazing ideas, and the power to carry them out.
I like to think so too
Success comes rather easily for you... especially in business and academia.
No.
Some people find you to be selfish and a bit overbearing. You're a strong person.
I like the last bit, but...I don't like to think that I'm selfish and overbearing.

One more thing


3 Fab Fans:

Bianka Rose said...

is that last part what you wrote in your book?

Tree said...

ok, ok, so it is not a blanket cover all of who you are, I just thougth there were some things that I saw in you that you may not see in yourself. have a fun day. Peace.

Samantha said...

emoline, I dont' remember writing the last bit, but it doesn't mean that I didn't.