Tuesday, October 18, 2011

There was much internal debate

About me posting this.  Well, here goes.
Food is odd.  As a concept.  I just wanted you to know that I felt that way.  And people have relationships with food, and that's also weird.  I think I have a weird relationship with food, in the same way that everyone else does.  I'm just not really sure what is the right amount of food to eat a lot of the time, or when I should eat.  There are days when it feels like all I do is eat, and there are days when I go over what I've eaten and realize that it isn't very much.  There are some days when I think about it a lot, Also, I don't eat things that go together.  Remember the mac and cheese taco?  Stuff like that.  Food culture?  I has none.  And I don't snack as much as I used to.  This summer, oh my gosh, there was so much snacking.  I gained weight, too.  I don't think it was really noticeable to other people, but I noticed, and it really bothered me.  I don't know how much I weigh now, because I don't have a scale.  I kind of really want to know though.
So yeah.  Food is weird, and it sort of freaks me out sometimes.  Like now.

3 Fab Fans:

Luna Moon said...

I learned today that the burritos I love so much are 1000 calories. No wonder I gained weight. Target has like...$10 scales FYI.

Emaline said...

Um, everything you just said...pretty sure I've thought the same exact things.

Samantha said...

1000 calories? Holy crap. I know they do...but I'm not sure if I really should get one.

I'm not alone! Well....not that it's good to think this kind of stuff...but at least it's not just me.