Friday, October 14, 2011

Go college, go college

I love having Fridays off of school.  Today...I didn't put pants on.  At all.  Woohoo!  Loving the lazy life.
I did, however, try to do some schoolwork.  Schoolwork for school.  So that I don't fail all my classes and drop out of college and work at McDonald's for the rest of my life.
If you work at McDonald's, I think you have to touch meat.
Eww.

 I'm trying to design lamps based on organic forms.  It's...there's something.  But mostly, I just want to invent my own organic forms to base lamps on.  Is that too much to do?  I have no idea what I'm doing here.  Design drawing got hard, all of a sudden.*  I still have an irrational love for it though.
This was what I did in class yesterday.  We were working on lighting and shadows, and this drawing sucks so much.  Gosh.  Can we just call it a bad drawing day and pretend that none of it ever happened?

On the writing front (For some reason, I'm thinking of All Quiet on the Western Front.  trollololol) things are not going so hot.  I'm worried that I won't get this thing finished in time for NaNoWriMo and then it will just fester on my computer for all of eternity.  I don't want this to happen.  I need to focus and make this work.  I want this.  I want this future, I want to be living the dream, and I know that I need to work for it.  I just...don't want to.

*AHAAHAHAH.

0 Fab Fans: