Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Oh my goodness

What is happening?
I feel like I've been very productive today.  I wrote an essay for sociology, I submitted art to the school art show, I REGISTERED FOR COLLEGE CLASSES BECAUSE I'VE OFFICIALLY DECIDED WHERE I'M GOING HOW DID THAT EVEN HAPPEN, I went to the bank, I figured out the wilderness first aid situation*, I read some blogs, and I...bought hair dye?
Yeah.  All that.  And it's not even four thirty.
I am so cool.
I need to write some more of Film School, because I'd like to have the first two chapters done before prom.  And I should write another Lit essay.  Sigh.
It feels like it's been a million years since the last time I blogged.  Mostly because it has.  I think this has to do with either not having anything at all to talk about or having things to talk about that probably shouldn't be talked about online, lest someone goes a-stalking.
Glee was okay last week.  It wasn't as perfect as the one before it, but I fully expect tonight's episode to be fantastic.  Yay!
I think I'm growing some sort of chronically non-existent attention span.  Woohoo.
I'm going to take a nap now.  Or go on a walk.  Or both.  Simultaneously, since everything is happening at once and I might just become unstuck in time.
*Although I'm worried that my boss thinks I'm going to flake out on it.  Worried worried worried.  I won't flake out.  I promise.

0 Fab Fans: