Monday, March 8, 2010

My, erm, life

Gee, why don't we just apply that title to the whole blog? Would you read a blog named "My, Erm, Life"?
No, really. Would you?
Anyway, I'm taking the ACT part of the MME tomorrow. Contrary to the belief of some individuals, I'm not mad about the fact that I have to take it. Yes, I am kind of irritated that the state is forcing me to take the MME, even though the money that was once attached to it has been cut. Just wanted to say that.
All of this makes me freak out about career stuff a lot more. It seems like the things I'm interested in are not the same things that any employer is interested in, and that worries me. A lot. And more than that, I'm worried that I'm going to have to do something terrible and boring, because I'm not going to be able to get a job otherwise.
Why are all the fields that result in employment terrible and boring?
I've been thinking, and if I was to go into some kind of "sensible" career, like business, I would want to be in publishing.
Please note that my "sensible" option is the least sensible option out there, in terms of business.
I feel like I'm kind of screwed.

0 Fab Fans: