Monday, March 15, 2010

Blag

So I've kind of been in this rut for a while now. I don't know what I want to do with my life, and I'm not really good at anything, and I don't know where I want to go to college, and hey! the earth is still spinning. Time is still moving foreward. I need to get a move on my, erm, life.
And that's worrying. That's big and scary and everything I do seems to matter right now. Instead of empowering and motivating me, it's paralyzing me, and I can't make any decisions and I can't move for fear of messing something up, something that will change the course of my entire life.
I'm a little freaked out about this. And apparently HayleyGHoover and Kristina are feeling the same way. They're in college. Is this a feeling that you're supposed to get when you're in college, not hi!school? Huh.
So that's how I've been feeling for the past month or so.
Also, how ironic is it that my house burned down on the Ides of March? How sad is it that I realized this only recently?

2 Fab Fans:

Bianka Rose said...

That's super ironic...and crazy.
You'll be fine. Just cross that bridge when you come to it.

Samantha said...

People tell me that, but I worry that I won't cross that bridge, and I'll be like...thirty and I won't have decided what I want to be if I grow up.