Monday, July 7, 2008

Wow. I could pretty much conquer the world.

Hey. I got to 25,000 words last night. I could jump over the moon right now, I'm so freeking happy. It just feels like it took me so long to get here. I think that I could definetly write 1,500 words every day for the next...few days.
I'm going to write now, but I will leave you with the words leading up to 25K.

Does this mean that I have some deep accountability issues? Yes. Does it mean that I really really really should stop diagnosing myself with mental issues and go to bed already? Probably. You know, I probably have multiple personality disorder or something, what with all these voices talking inside my head.

2 Fab Fans:

Andrea said...

Woot! 25,000!

Anonymous said...

When will you post more of it? I loved the last snippet. :)