Friday, July 11, 2008

FiveAwesome...well....

I have an idea.
Do you have any clue how many very bad things start with those four words?
Anyways, this idea involves the YouTube.
Here's what I need.
Four people who have access to a video camera and a strong sense of commitment.
I want to make a channel on YouTube, something similar to FiveAwesomeGirls. Everyone would get a day of the week, and they would have to make a video blog on that day, every week.
You want in? Here's what you should do.
Send an email to hpfan56 AT gmail DOT com. Change the obvious.
In said email, tell me why on earth you would want to participate in my experiment. Here is an acceptable response.
Hey! I'm Samantha and I would like to participate in your fiveawesome...thing for quite a few reasons. I'm really interested in how the internet has changed personal relationships, and I would like to know if it's really possible to become friends with someone purely over the internet. I always like to meet new people and frankly... I have nothing better to do this summer. Thank you for your time in considering me for the channel.
See guys? It's not rocket science. You know you want to take part.

0 Fab Fans: