Monday, October 22, 2007

What we may have known all along. Or not.

So, I'm assuming that you all heard about Dumbledore coming out on Friday. I think it would have been interesting to hear more about him being gay in the books, a lot of people (including myself) have had a hunch all along that he might be, but obviously no one knew 'till now. It really doesn't change how I view him. I think everyone still loves the eccentric headmaster. There was always the question of "Is Dumbledore Harry's grandfather?" And "Did Dumbledore ever get married?" I guess we have our answears now! I wonder how much Dumbledore/Grindelwald fanfiction there will be. It wouldn't be too hard, because we know almost nothing about Gridelwald's personality, and we know very little about them the summer that they were seventeen. It would make an interesting flashback type story. You know, sixth book, Dumbledore and Harry having lessons, Harry says something about the horocruxes, Dumbledore remembers that summer. I may actually have to try my hand at fanfiction, just because of this plot. This is mine, and if you steal it, let's just say you'll have me to deal with. *Insert scary Peter noises here*

This would be the illustration for my story, in case you were wondering. You know, the memories. You can see it in his eyes.

It's my story!!!

0 Fab Fans: