Thursday, May 26, 2011

Senior Skip Day?

Today was Senior Skip Day.  Also known as the beginning of my five day weekend.  Also known as the day before Chris Colfer's 21st birthday.

 Sigh.  So perfect.
 So adorable.  I love that word, adorable.  Just the way it rolls off the tongue.
 So inspiring.  Sigh.
Senior skip day was so, so awesome.
 Since it was the day of skipping, bunches of friends went out to lunch and I dragged Derek to the DIA.  It was a party.  He judged me for taking myspace shots in the art.
And caring excessively about the sinks.  but really, they're perfect.  They're going in my dream house file.  This is not the first time I've noticed them.
 There was a lion.  It was pretty cool, I guess.
 This guy?  Terribly dapper.
 I like this.  I do not know why.
 You know what this reminds me of?  EAMESICLES.  YES.  LOVE IT.
 It may look like macaroni and cheese, but it is not.  Really.
 This is a piece of my own, entitled "Museum-goer" We actually saw other people, seniors, from our school, at the DIA as well.  It was weird.
 Another stealthy mirror shot. 
 A pimptastic couch.
 And then, I went to Lauren's and watched Glee.
 It was really fun.  Really, really fun.
Just remember, Andy is watching you.

2 Fab Fans:

Anonymous said...

Senior skip day was pretty awesome.
In other news, I look really strange from that angle. And probably most angles. I'm a strange child.
Andy's Panda is also watching you.

Samantha said...

Interesting. Strange and interesting.
For a second, I thought you were talking about Andy who we both know. And then I thought you were talking about Peter. And then I remembered Andy Warhol's Panda. Legit.