Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I can consistantly be relied upon to have an opinion

pertaining to Glee.
First off, I noticed that there were some new background sounds in this episode.  I approve.  I love Fondue For Two, and I want it to come back.  A lot.  I really liked Brittany in this episode, which is surprising.  Kurt is wearing the shirt he was wearing in Duets, which seems like they're hinting towards him and Sam.  Way to be subtle.  Jane Lynch makes an excellent David Bowie.  Halloween plans?  Yes.  And Ohio would love Anne Coulter.  *judgment glare*
The entirety of April Rhodes in this episode was explained at :26.  Don't ask, just watch.

 I know, right?
Finchel?  No.  Just no.  Santana?  Come out already.  What happened to your fauxlationship* with Karofsky?  Only Jacob Ben-Israel notices.  Gosh, that kid is great.  One day, he and Karofsky will both join glee club for real, and it will be lovely and amazing.  Wait a second...CRACKSHIP.  This.  Karofskybenisrael.  I love it.  So much.  Does anyone want to write a crackfic about this?
And the accompanist is just furniture?  WHAT IF WE NOTICE FURNITURE A LOT MORE THAN WE NOTICE SOME PEOPLE?
The KChen/Schue duet?  That sounded, somehow, like this.

I think that Sam and Quinn and Kurt are rehersing a song.  Or having sex.  Or both.  In general, I feel sorry for Sam, but I feel like if anyone was living in a motel with their family, it wouldn't be him.  But...I don't know who it would be.
This is a public service announcement: MATTHEW MORRISON, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, DO GLEE A FAVOUR AND GO BACK TO BROADWAY.  That is all.
I love my life.
Lastly, does anyone have reccomendations for a fairly good camera that's not super expensive?  My parents have offered to get me a camera of my own for my birthday.  I'm not planning to be a professional photographer or anything, just looking for something that works for basicish stuff.
*I coined that term my very own self.  YES I DID.

2 Fab Fans:

Bianka Rose said...

Nikon makes some good cameras, though they are a bit pricey. In that case, try Canon.

Samantha said...

I got a Panasonic. Um...I like it so far.