Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What? Why do things need titles? That's so arbitrary and meaningless!

I am feeling a little bit at odds with the universe right now, like I want some things but I'm not really sure what things they are, and the universe doesn't think that I should want those things. We have different agendas, and they never seem to coincide. I don't need them to coincide. I don't want them to coincide. I don't want to be like you, because I'm not like you.
That made no sense.
I'm okay with that not making sense.
I'm starting to think that nothing I think makes sense to anyone else.
I feel more and more obscure.
I want to run away.
I want to hide in the corner and tell stories that no one is listening to.
The people in my head, they want to get out.
They want to save the world.
I can't save the world.
I'm only expressing myself to myself.
I don't have anyone else to express myself to, do I?
You don't want to hear it.
I can hear you saying so.
Is that healthy?
I need to write more.
I refuse to give up my obsession.
You should have seen me reading Marx.
It occurs to me that I am America.
I am talking to myself again.

3 Fab Fans:

Samantha said...

Did anyone catch that?

Joey said...

and so are you?

Samantha said...

Am I writing? Yes.