Saturday, February 6, 2010

Polarization

I can tell you about the causes and effects of the polarization leading up to the American Civil War and the Cold War, but I can not, for the life of me, figure out what has caused the polarization in my brain.
So it goes.
I didn't finish my terms, which were due on Friday. I turned them in anyway, about 4/5 done. I feel bad about this, but I'm not quite sure why. And I haven't reached my quota for NaNoWriYe in weeks.
And guess what I really desperately want to do today.
I want to write for a while, then I want to read for a long time, and then write some more. Some of this might relate to school.
Apparently my brain says "ACT? Let's take the ACT, then do homework!"
If I took the ACT in November, when I felt like crap and thought that I had the oinkbarf, and then I took it again in February when I didn't feel like crap (but I still sneezed a lot. I might be allergic to the ACT), I should get a better score in February, right? RIGHT?

4 Fab Fans:

Luna Moon said...

You might not get a better score. In June 2009 I got a 28. In December 2009, I got a 26. Why did I go down? My reading score went down from a 32 to a 24. Everything else was mostly the same. WTF?!?

Samantha said...

You do not understand the purpose of me saying "right? RIGHT?"
I am trying to reassure myself. You are being a negative influence.

Luna Moon said...

The majority of people improve. However, a large amount do stay the same.

Samantha said...

That was slightly reassuring.