Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Optimist? Pessimist? Paper Townsist? Obamist?

Do you consider yourself an optimist or a realist or a pessimist? We've been talking about philosophers in AP Euro and this one guy was talking about the reasons that people have to invade and make peace and such. It seemed pretty applicable to today's society even though it was from the 1600's. Is that one of the universal human truths or something?
Also, Paper Towns isn't supposed to come out until the 16th, but some people have it already?!?! Why didn't anyone tell me this? I need it nowww! I am so confused. Must go to Borders tomorrow. Maybe I can persuade my mom to take me when she gets home. I think it closes at...10...so I should be able to. I hope.
I made a video about the debates last night. They weren't nearly as funny as the vice presidential ones though. Tragic, right?

0 Fab Fans: