Friday, August 29, 2008

And my vice presedential candidate will be...

Biden, and Palin. Who on Earth has ever heard of Sarah Palin before? Not most of Washington, apparently. The trend seems to be that you choose a vice president who is the exact opposite of you. You're a young, black senator? Choose the old white dude. You're an ancient man who's been in Washington since Lincoln? Choose the Alaskan woman who's been in office since... less than two years ago.
Weird.
I really love that Obama's speech was watched more than the Olympic opening ceremonies. Is it okay to call the Democratic ticket Obiden? Or does that sound really stupid?

4 Fab Fans:

Zoopsia said...

Obiden Vs. Mcpalin
tee hee

Tree said...

I love the MC. Ok lets not get political . . .and I like the freshness that Palin will bring to the district of Columbia. Peace

Samantha said...

How do you see her as a fresh candidate when she's just as associated with big oil and against the environment as the rest of them? I'm not trying to start a fight or something, just curious.

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.