Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Dix-Neuf

So I turned nineteen.  On Sunday.  It was a wild party.  I mean, it was fun.  I saw The Spring Standards in Ann Arbor, so that was pretty cool.  Nineteen looks like this.  Except that I was wearing the same dress I wore when I turned eighteen.
Eighteen looked like this.  And this and this and this.
I think these pictures show us a variety of things, like my sheer sex appeal, my tendency to wear bandanas, and my deep vanity.  Being eighteen was a lot of fun.  I went to college.  I passed drafting (GUYS, I PASSED DRAFTING) and made a million and a half squares out of cut paper.  I didn't finish NaNo.  I switched out of Furniture.  I saw the last half of the last Harry Potter movie.  I started a blog (Fifteen-Seventeen!) that I'm really proud of.  I drew a million cubes for Design Drawing.  I started a new (awesome) book.  I acquired a twitter addiction (follow me @froomla) and I got tweeted by...wait for it...@ThisAmerLife!  Let's not talk about how getting tweeted by Ira Glass is a high point of my year.
Thanks for coming along for the ride, guys.  It's been fun.


0 Fab Fans: