Friday, March 16, 2012

Ping-pong

I feel like I'm in a really odd state right now, going back and forth between moods.  One minute, I have an overwhelming feeling that I'm not good enough, that I'll never be good enough, and a lot of general anxiety about the universe.  The next, everything's wonderful and fantastic and amazing.
I'm not really satisfied with how I'm doing in school right now, but I'm at a loss as to how to improve that.    I know that I have a bunch of work that I need to redo in design drawing, and I need to study more for art history, but other than that?  I have a homework assignment every week in drafting, and it's more of a constant need to do better than any single identifiable action.  3D is actually going pretty well, despite a disastrous last project.  The foam models?  They kind of sucked, but I felt like they were really good while I was working on them.
I just want to be better.
But Fifteen-Seventeen!  It's wonderful and amazing and I'm incredibly excited about it! I'm writing a post for Monday about something that's really interesting and great.  If you follow me on twitter, you might have noticed it a little bit, here and there.  And then, my school has a fashion show coming up, so that should be a good time to generate some original content with interviews and stuff.  Yay for interviews!  I need to email some people, that reminds me.
I really hate email as a form of communication, if you were curious.  I think I dislike my school email more than my personal ones, just because it's less convenient to access.  Since Kendall is a part of Ferris State University,  we have to log into myfsu to access our email, even though they use gmail as an email client.  Their security won't let me connect it to my desktop and ipod email either, so I have to go out of my way to be notified about school stuff.  Yuck.
AND THE MAGAZINE.  It's awesome and exciting and yay.
I'm being happy, right?

0 Fab Fans: