Tuesday, March 27, 2012

ALSO,

I posted about Bodies of Art on Fifteen-Seventeen.  It's pretty legit.  And it's been getting a ton of traffic and making me very happy.
When I was trying to write it, I asked one of my friends about the best way to convey my message.  He told me to write a haiku.

using the body
forest floor is like artist
pretty fabric clothes

I feel so legit.

ALSO THEY GAVE ME A PRESS PASS AND I FELT LIKE I WAS VERY GROWN UP AND SIGNIFICANT AND NOT A FOURTEEN-YEAR-OLD WHO LIKES THE INTERWEBS AND ALSO THE TWITTER MACHINE.

Never not cool.

2 Fab Fans:

Luna Moon said...

You've moved on from referring to your insecure self as a twelve year old! Fourteen is better, but you are, in fact, nearly nineteen.

Tree said...

your article on your other blog was good. I liked the photos as well . . . and look at you with the press pass and everything . . . Have a wonderful day. Peace