Tuesday, February 28, 2012

What I am thinking about right now

Right in this very moment.  Bam!  Instantaneous.

I feel a little odd right now.  Not sure why.

Yesterday I sent texts to a bunch of people who I hadn't talked to in a while, saying hi.  If you were the recipient of one of these texts, hey!  We should hang out.

Nothing if not awkward.

I am thinking somewhat seriously about switching my major to sculpture.  It doesn't involve drafting, I hear.  But the idea of working as an actual fine artist scares the bejezus out of me because, um, duh.  I'm not self motivated at all.  I probably would need to have a job of some sort. Like a go to work and work for someone kind of job.

I have things that I am needing to concentrate on that I am also freaking out about.  I have an art history test on thursday.  It requires dates.  This is a major problem.  Out of all the AP history classes (Euro, US, Gov) I took in high school, I learned and remember one date.  October 31, 1517.  I am probably maybe going to fail this whole thing.

I have crit today, for 3D design.  I'm pretty okay with my pieces, I'm not sure how everyone else has done.  The only other person whose stuff I've seen...well, if everyone else is like that, I'll be totally fine.   Their stuff kind of sucked, and this was Sunday night.  I spent all day Sunday and a good part of the day on Saturday working on these things.  I took pictures.  I'll post the pictures, eventually.

I have design drawing next.  I might fail design drawing.  I'm not doing so hot this semester, and I'm not really sure why.  probably because it involves a lot of ellipses.  Sometimes circles too.

Robert tells me that I am a special little snowflake, and I know that it's a fact.  He's going to get a job so that he can buy more graphic novels.

1 Fab Fans:

Bianka Rose said...

Despite that being the only date you ever learned, it is an amazing date to have memorized. I still need to do that for Halloween sometime.