Sunday, February 19, 2012

(Minipost)

Between a tweet and a blog post, right.

I'm fairly certain that at some point in time, I've mentioned my obsessive, ginormous, unending crush on Chris Colfer.  His movie is coming out this summer.  I am excited, to say the least.



You're welcome.

I don't think I've mentioned it here before, but I'm a student editor at my school's literary journal.  It's very big and exciting.  Today was the first time that I received actual stories to make actual decisions about.  I felt very....Carsonesque, but I didn't even have to blackmail anyone.  It's kind of odd, to be making decisions like this.  I know that most of these people aren't aiming to be professional writers, so I feel like whatever I do, I want to be encouraging and nice, but I don't quite know where we're setting the quality bar.  The things that I've read certianly aren't the best pieces of writing on the planet, but they don't totally suck either, and I don't know how to decide this without seeming like a pretentious ass who thinks the literary journal is a far bigger thing than it really is.

YUP.

0 Fab Fans: