Saturday, November 19, 2011

Hey

Girl.  Hey.
I really just said that to facilitate the linkage up in hurr.
I'm awkward*.  Everyone knew that, right?
Watch this video.


Faber Castell from eric yeo on Vimeo.

Mmmhmm.  VERMEEEEEER.  Vermeer.  Vermeer.

I'm thinking about things that I love right now.  I love Manhattan Nest so freeking much.  I want to move in with him and Max and so that we can hang out with Door Sixteen and party hard.  When I say "Party hard" I mean "Let's go to CB2 and then to MOMA and talk about pretty things." That would be a fantastic day.  And Brick House** can hang out with us too.
Guess who has a lot of homework?  Guess who isn't doing their homework right now!  Guess who's not writing their novel right now either!  Guess who's going to be really freeking screwed!
It's, um, me.

Watch Marcel.  Marcel.  Marshell...





Also, follow this kid if you're a tumblrer.  Or even if you're not a tumblrer.  Tumblrite.  He's pretty legit.  I know him irl.

Do you have enough links?  Are you linked up?  Are you sufficiently distracted from that, um, novel thing?

Welcome to my life.  I have no idea what I'm doing here.  I am thinking of stories and storytelling and people and the way they relate to each other.  I love this novel, still.  I love writing, I really love it.  I hope that I'll never be in a situation where I have to choose between writing and design, because whenever I ask myself, I constantly go back and forth.  As for NaNo, I'm deeply worried that it's not going to happen in November.  I feel like I can't give this the attention it deserves while I still try to do well in school, and I have to do well in school.  If I don't do well in school, I'm going to have to drop out of college and move in with my parents and flip burgers for the rest of my life and die sad and alone.  Okay, well, maybe not all of that would happen, but if I didn't do well in school this year, I would probably have to go back to that town and go to community college.

I had kind of thought "Retard" as an insult had gone the way of "Gay" as an insult, but I guess people still say that?  I'm kind of confused by this.  I don't say it, and I have my reasons, but other people do?

*I'm thinking about people and the way we consider our physical appearances and how we talk about that. I don't look awesome, and I'm totally fine with that.  I just...It's weird.  I feel like I said something that made me seem like a pompous douchebag, but I'm not, and...yeah.  Awkward.
**If your first reaction to this tumblr isn't "HOLY MOLY I NEED ALL OF THIS STUFF IN MY LIFE" then I'm pretty sure we can't be friends.  Go home.  To The Brick House.

0 Fab Fans: