Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Oh! Politics.

Did I mention that I love election year?
I probably did.
YA for Obama seems to contain all of the awesome authors in the whole entire world. At least the ones who are still alive.
Living Room Candidate? It's all the fabulous old political commercials.
I really love that this commercial was only shown once, yet it's one of the best known political commercials ever. I really want to be the kind of person who can do something only once, but have it make a really lasting impact.


The Michigan Youth Political Alliance is pretty much made of awesome.
And on a completly random-it-was-on-BID-in-Ravelry note, PETA is making all vegetarians look insane again. Thanks PETA! I've always wanted to seem like a total nutter!

1 Fab Fans:

AssassinsCall said...

I LOVE the Daisy Campaign, it was the best political ad in the history of the United States