Saturday, June 14, 2008

Hello and Goodbye


I have a lot to say and I'm not entirely sure how to say it. I know all of you are thinking "omgerz, what if she stops blogging" Yeah, not happening. The good news: I got an A- in French 2. Here, a A- (95%) acts exactly like an A+ (100%) on your GPA, so that makes me happy. My summer has been going pretty well so far. I have a few videos and pictures, but... I'm to lazy to photoshop and upload them right now. I'll probably do it later.

The scary news: I'm going to ASP tonight! I know, it's pretty scary. It's pretty much the furthest I've been from home without my parents. We're going to be in eastern Kentucky, pretty much in the middle of nowhere.



This is Samantha's mom. Samantha asked me to sign off for her and let you know she will be back June 22.

0 Fab Fans: