Friday, January 9, 2009

It's me

I'm back. I think this recent posting drought may be the longest I have gone without posting something. That's a little sad, considering I didn't do much of anything. I've been feeling really overwhelmed lately, but I have no idea why.
You know me better than a lot of people who know me in the sense that they see me on a regular basis, that they talk to me. I kind of think of this blog as what would happen if you stuck a camera in my head and took some random shots. I write what comes to my mind, what bugs me, what freaks me out, whatever.
Is it sad that I tell more on here than I do to people I actually...know?

9 Fab Fans:

Samantha said...

I'd just like to point out to everyone that this is my 199th post. Epic, right?

AssassinsCall said...

OMG!! you're 199th post was on
1-9-9....o.0

Samantha said...

shit, that's crazy. I didn't even connect the date, just that it was 199, like...before 200.

AssassinsCall said...

That makes it even more special!! =D make a wish

Samantha said...

I've made a lot of wishes.

AssassinsCall said...

Make another one, just for giggles

Samantha said...

This is not a wish blog. my SUPERSEKRIT blog is a wish blog.

I wish to be remembered.

Zoopsia said...

no... i'll tell you what's wierd is that i've never met you before and i stand outisde your house at night crying, hoping that you'll look outside and see me. just kidding. or am i?

Samantha said...

I'm assuming that you are kidding...but that's just a guess.