Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ummm. well...yeah

This post shall be in bullet points, because my brain won't function any other way.

  • Quizbowl meet last night. Lost two games. Had one moderater who didn't know what she was doing.
  • Debate states were on Saturday. Bala won (no surprise there). And it has been decided that "Boehme" shall be the worst insult that one could give to a debater. I totally messed up my second speech.
  • Sciencel. I'm failing Earth Science. Earth Science is the lowest science offered by my Hi!School. It's like failing General Math.
  • Geometry. I was failing Honors Geometry, so I switched to regular. And I'm doing fine now.
  • French 2. Not doing amazingly, but I'm okay.
  • Church. There's some stuff going on at my church that's a little messed up, so my mom and I will be going to a new church on Sunday. Not sure where yet, but...yeah...somewhere old and pretty, since those are my requirements for churches.
  • I finished my second pair of socks on Sunday night.
  • and I don't have a picture. Yet.
  • I've read like three books
  • But I've been so stressy that I can barely remember them.
  • But Nineteen Minutes was one of them. It's amazing. You must read it.
  • And The Knitter's Book of Yarn. 'twas okay.
  • And Style and Fashion design. Or something like that. It was interesting. I want to be Ysolda if I grow up.
  • I'm going to work on my geometry homework now.

2 Fab Fans:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad about science. I totally failed general math. It is no reflection on what type of student you are. Good luck on the church hunt. I feel your pain. I still haven't found one that I am totally comfortable in.

Samantha said...

I had a science quiz on thursday, and i think i did pretty well on it...sooo...I wonder when report cards are coming out...
We're probably going to a UU church on sunday. I went there once a few years ago, and liked it...
Huh...