Thursday, February 21, 2008

Oh meme, oh meme!

I have been tagged by Kaya. I have never been tagged before, so this should be exciting or something.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

The Seven Facts about Samantha/Froomla
1.I'm writing a new story. It's very stream-of-concisousnes. I will write after I blog.
2.I have no idea what I want to do if I grow up. It will hopefully involve writing and designing knitwear and maybe teaching.
3.I really, really hate it when people comment on my weight.
4.I am a really clumsy person. This is how I burn my fingers and scrape my legs all the time.
5.I just got my hair cut. I like it this way.
6.I hate wearing socks and shoes. I'm usually barefoot at home, and wear flipflops whenever I can.
7.I am thouroughly addicted to my Pandora radio stations.

Now it's my turn to tag someone.
I don't really know enough bloggers who I would feel comforatble tagging, but SoullooN, you're so tagged.

3 Fab Fans:

Andrea said...

Yes, I am aware that immigrants and capitalists are not the same people. I do not, however, care what the hell they do or who they are or what their significance is. All I know is that after the test I am ignoring any info I have attained about them as fast as possible. And I am quite the perfectionist in school, which is why group projects and B's annoy me to no end. You never told me about your new story besides the crazy people.

Tree said...

I will post my tag some time soon. Who do I tag?? I guess I will have to tag Krista. Have a wonderful day.

Andrea said...

please tell me you're kidding. I wasn't even paying attention today in sem. Gosh! 11?!?! That's moronic. School-related good news is that I DO NOT and WILL NOT have to take ANY math classes next year! HELL YES!


yeah, but we should hang out sometime this weekend.