Friday, September 3, 2010

I woke up ten minutes ago

I don't usually remember my dreams, but this summer, there's been at least five, maybe ten dreams that I remember. They've all been kinda weird. In this one, I was marrying this guy (real person) I've known for a month. And I was getting married in my front yard. Most of the people there were vauge unnamed family members, but I saw a friend's mom there. Apparently this guy is actually my friend's older brother, but they just have never mentioned him in the years I've known my friend. And then I went to the bathroom (the downstairs one, if you were curious) and when I was on my way out, my mom walked up to me and told me that even though it was all a surprise, it would all work out well. And the whole time, I'm asking myself how on Earth I'm going to explain this to Joey.

2 Fab Fans:

Bianka Rose said...

Dreams. They're so weird.

...Freud's theories on dreams are crap though.

Samantha said...

Freud's theories are crap? I remember another instance when you said this.