Thursday, May 27, 2010

What? I'm bored, it's picture time.

I like to think that if Tim Burton made Harry Potter, he would focus on Sirius' obvious angstyness and make him look like this. I think Sirius (gee, and the whole Black family) is a really interesting character because he's one of the good guys, but as a person, he's really not good. He's selfish and disconnected and kind of emotionally stunted, but I don't think any of that is purely his fault.

Oh yeah, everyone has emagined this scene over and over in they're minds. This version was drawn by AccioBrain. I think that the scene tells us a lot about the character and motivations of people who we don't see very often.
The spines of a minimalist Harry Potter. I like mine better.

I have watched this documentary...several times.
Books. Books are happy. Yay books.
Hmm. Does this have some sort of commentary on real life?
Planning. Planning is inspiring.

I don't own any of this. Just wanted to make that clear.



Also, the concept of Lady Gaga ever being in high school is very, very strange.

4 Fab Fans:

Bianka Rose said...

I want to see those pictures of her in high school!
I saw a middle school picture of Zach Efron once--soooo different.

Samantha said...

Watch. The. Embeded. Video.
Zach Efron is gross.

Bianka Rose said...

I. Did. Watch. The. Embedded. Video.
SHE LOOKS SO DIFFERENT.

Samantha said...

It's weird. She looks more natural in the older pictures, but she looks a lot better now.