Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Harry Potter, The sweater (insert amazement here)! And More fun stuffs.



  • I finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on Saturday the 21st at 10:32. Am I bragging? of course! I love it. It's is soooo the best yet. Hi-Lite to read: Why the hell were there soooo many deaths? Fred, Mad Eye, Tonks, Lupin, Dobby, Snape, and I must be forgetting someone. What's with that?


  • So, I've been planning this sweater. This will be my first sweater, so I'm super excited about it! I'm thinking aqua, worsted wool, one biggish cable up the front, and cables on the arm, and at the neck (a v-neck, but not too low!) the cable up the front splits in two. This all works in my head, but I need a yarn....
  • I can't sleep. At all. I did laundry. And put away my clothes and some of my books. And I studied for the health test out. I feel very weird

  • I found V that quiz on a blog someplace. The weird part is that I've never used bamboo needles-I love metal ones!










What kind of knitting needles are you?






You are bamboo.Warm, cozy, and thoughtful, you take your time and enjoy how things feel, smell, and taste. You love the craft and beauty of traditional things, and you value the comfort and experience of knitting as much as the results. But while you are reveling in your warm cozies, don't get stuck. Warm is wonderful, but so is the whole wide world!
Take this quiz!








Quizilla
Join

Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code


0 Fab Fans:

Newer Post Older Post Home